Time-Saving Tips for New Affiliates
It could sometimes be nerve-wracking for new affiliates to break into the leads generation industry. There seems to be an unsurmountable list of tasks to do, from optimising every inch of your web content to developing a solid SEO strategy that will keep your website ahead of the curve. With responsibilities like these, you can’t simply can’t afford to waste time. After learning about the basics of content optimisation and SEO strategies, put them to practice and steer clear of articles that only seem to skim over the vast ocean of tried and true strategies.
The most important thing to remember is that you’re not alone on this journey. Generating leads might be a serious undertaking, but if you’re equipped with the right strategies, you’ll skip over all of the trial and error and dive straight into the meat of your ROI. And trust us, there will be a great return on investment if you put these tips to practice.
Time-Saving Affiliate Tip 1: Speak to an Account Manager
If you’re a new affiliate, take full advantage of our highly experienced Account Managers and get their take on what your first steps should be. Our team at T DOT UK is comprised of experts in the leads generation industry. We are dedicated to helping you every step of the way. Rather than spending too much time figuring things out on your own, send your questions to your assigned Account Manager and expect a reply within a few moments. We are here to give you all the help and support you need so you don’t have to figure everything out on your own.
Time-Saving Affiliate Tip 2: Take Advantage of Your Resources
Alongside our incredible availability is our accessibility. We provide affiliates with premade layouts, forms, templates, links, email creatives, and a host of other digital resources—all free of charge. These creatives have already been proven to work time and again, so you don’t have to design anything from scratch. Our digital resources are also customisable so you can feel free to conduct A/B testing to see which keywords work best for your page.
Time-Saving Affiliate Tip 3: Observe the Pros
If you really want to save time, observe how the top ranking websites got to their position in the first place. Here are the steps to conducting a thorough analysis:
- Step 1: Using keyword tools like Google Keyword Planner, decide which keywords you want to rank for. Don’t be afraid to choose highly competitive keywords, either. The more monthly searches a keyword has, the more potential you’ll have to grow your platform. The less searches a keyword has, the less traffic you’ll likely receive, even if you fully optimise your content, because not many people are looking for that particular topic to begin with.
- Step 2: Once you’ve decided on your keywords, search them up on prominent search engines like Google, Yahoo, or Bing. The first page websites are your top competitors.
- Step 3: Make a spreadsheet of these websites to keep track of their backlinks, keyword density, and other SEO optimisation strategies.
- Step 4: Use backlink trackers and keyword density analysers to get a thorough look at how your competitors earned their spot in top position.
- Step 5: Start creating keyword-rich content and pitching your page to the authority domains that linked to your competitors. This is easier said than done, but at least now you have the exact tools you’ll need to get this process started!
Time-Saving Affiliate Tip 4: Make an Epic Task List
As a continuation of Step 5, this is how you can put your plans to action. After you’ve discovered the important attributes of a high ranking page, create a schedule to start implementing each strategy at a time. The trick is to perfect one before you move onto another. For example, if your goal of the week is to write four keyword-rich, interlinked articles, then try to master that schedule before you move onto article pitching.
There will always be things you’ll need to upkeep because SEO is an ongoing practice, not a do-it-once-and-forget-about-it thing. To stay on top of all your tasks, and to save as much time as possible, create a realistic task list for yourself and stick to it by all means!
Consider registering as an affiliate with us!
Affiliate Tips: A Google Analytics Intelligence Briefing
Understanding your audience’s behaviour can feel like the work of a secret agent. These Google Analytics tips will give you a licence to kill it with key metrics.
12 Quick Lead Generation Tips for 2020
Here are a dozen dependable lead generation tips for an unpredictable year.
Four Easy Steps for Earning More from Your Website
How can affiliates earn more from their site? A few simple optimisation tricks.