TdotUK is growing! We are always looking for talent to join our team. If you want to be a part of an innovative environment, join our team of motivated professionals.
We will continuously update this section with job postings. Please feel free and submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join our team!
T DOT UK is the leading Affiliate Network in online advertising and marketing, and is designed to provide an unprecedented experience for lenders and affiliates. T DOT UK remains at the forefront of the industry by recruiting and maintaining a team of seasoned professionals that have a passion for providing quality service and are dedicated to maintaining high standards of industry compliance.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting exceptional affiliates to our network, ensuring our existing clientele receives unparalleled service. Essential to this role is fostering solid business relations with our existing clients and to aggressively expand our client base. To that end, you will be responsible for managing affiliate requests, reviewing campaign analytics/reporting, optimization of campaign performance, and increasing sales opportunities.
This position requires an individual capable of working with other internal departments to monitor affiliates’ campaigns for strict adherence to industry compliance and best practices.Requisite Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in partnership, referral or affiliate marketing
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge of online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM
- Daily monitoring of trends and patterns from online marketing efforts
- Providing performance evaluation and optimization suggestions to affiliates based on analytics
- Contact and develop relationships with prospects via phone, email, etc.
- Knowledge of online marketing best practices, and applying them in a consultative role
- Knowledge of tracking referrals (e.g. cookie expiration, last click)
- Previous experience in sales/account management
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a critical thinker and be able to problem solve
- Must be open to travel to industry conventions as a company representative
- A.A. or B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years as an Affiliate Manager for a lead generation company, sales experience, preferably with experience in the short-term lending and/or mortgage vertical
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and extremely internet savvy
- Proven sales record of aggressively expanding client base
T DOT UK is the leading Affiliate Network in online advertising and marketing designed to provide an unprecedented experience for lenders and affiliates. T DOT UK remains at the forefront of the industry by recruiting and maintaining a team of seasoned professionals that have a passion for providing quality service and are dedicated to maintaining high standards of industry compliance. We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented Compliance Manager to join our team!
This position will be responsible for managing and providing critical support to the corporate legal and regulatory compliance departments. In addition, this position requires effective interaction and communication with internal departments to ensure compliance with all company related policies and procedures and industry best practices. Day-to-day functions will focus on overseeing and documenting adherence to company policies and procedures related to third-party vendors, affiliate managers, and marketing practices.
- Implement monitoring and documentation programs pursuant to company policies and procedures
- Apply compliance knowledge related to regulations for EU and international legislation, policy and standards, rules and guidelines, including but not limited to: UDAAP, TCPA, TILA, CAN-SPAM Act, Consumer Credit Act, and applicable trademark and copyright law
- Apply understanding of risk management framework (including but not limited to operational, conduct, financial, data protection and information security), FCA regulatory requirements across Credit Broking and Consumer Credit products/services, and ICO requirements related to data protection.
- Develop good knowledge of applicable UK legislation, codes of practice, industry guidelines and best practice (including, but not limited to FCA, ICO) that have the potential to impact the company
- Track, document and organize internal compliance responsibilities of employees in various departments, with a heavy concentration on affiliate management
- Monitor and identify critical and emerging compliance risk issues, and ensure they are effectively communicated to the appropriate channels for corrective and preventive action
- Track and manage updates and revisions to company policies and procedures and ensure they have been disseminated to internal departments, individual employees, and third-party business partners
- Collaborate with other departments to continue to redefine and enhance policies and procedures for managing vendor risk and compliant marketing practices
- Provide assistance to the legal and regulatory affairs departments in developing and conducting compliance instructor-led training, including creating written and visual training manuals and resource materials
- Other tasks and assignments of a legal and/or regulatory compliance nature
- Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal Degree/Certificate from an ABA accredited paralegal program
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in regulatory compliance, preferably in consumer finance; or minimum 3 years’ experience in a legal department or law firm with extensive hands-on experience in consumer finance law
- Exceptional written skills are an absolute must-have!
- Strong organizational skills, follow-through, ability to communicate effectively, and manage priorities are essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional support skills and high attention to detail!
- Must be highly proficient in MS Word (formatting, indexes, TOC, track changes, legal redlines, etc.) and functional to intermediate in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with document management systems or cloud-based DMS is a plus