We are always looking for committed and motivated professionals to join our team.
Please submit your CV directly to email@example.com
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join our team!
T DOT UK is the leading Affiliate Network in online advertising and marketing, and is designed to provide an unprecedented experience for lenders and affiliates. T DOT UK remains at the forefront of the industry by recruiting and maintaining a team of seasoned professionals that have a passion for providing quality service and are dedicated to maintaining high standards of industry compliance.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting exceptional affiliates to our network, ensuring our existing clientele receives unparalleled service. Essential to this role is fostering solid business relations with our existing clients and to aggressively expand our client base. To that end, you will be responsible for managing affiliate requests, reviewing campaign analytics/reporting, optimization of campaign performance, and increasing sales opportunities.
This position requires an individual capable of working with other internal departments to monitor affiliates’ campaigns for strict adherence to industry compliance and best practices.Requisite Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in partnership, referral or affiliate marketing
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge of online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM
- Daily monitoring of trends and patterns from online marketing efforts
- Providing performance evaluation and optimization suggestions to affiliates based on analytics
- Contact and develop relationships with prospects via phone, email, etc.
- Knowledge of online marketing best practices, and applying them in a consultative role
- Knowledge of tracking referrals (e.g. cookie expiration, last click)
- Previous experience in sales/account management
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a critical thinker and be able to problem solve
- Must be open to travel to industry conventions as a company representative
- Education to degree level in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related fields desirable
- Minimum of 2 years as an Affiliate Manager for a lead generation company, sales experience, preferably with experience in the short-term lending and/or mortgage vertical
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and extremely internet savvy
- Proven sales record of aggressively expanding client base