TdotUK is growing! We are always looking for talent to join our team. If you want to be a part of an innovative environment, join our team of motivated professionals.
We will continuously update this section with job postings. Please feel free and submit your resume directly to email@example.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join our team!
T DOT UK is the leading Affiliate Network in online advertising and marketing, and is designed to provide an unprecedented experience for lenders and affiliates. T DOT UK remains at the forefront of the industry by recruiting and maintaining a team of seasoned professionals that have a passion for providing quality service and are dedicated to maintaining high standards of industry compliance.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting exceptional affiliates to our network, ensuring our existing clientele receives unparalleled service. Essential to this role is fostering solid business relations with our existing clients and to aggressively expand our client base. To that end, you will be responsible for managing affiliate requests, reviewing campaign analytics/reporting, optimization of campaign performance, and increasing sales opportunities.
This position requires an individual capable of working with other internal departments to monitor affiliates’ campaigns for strict adherence to industry compliance and best practices.Requisite Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in partnership, referral or affiliate marketing
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge of online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM
- Daily monitoring of trends and patterns from online marketing efforts
- Providing performance evaluation and optimization suggestions to affiliates based on analytics
- Contact and develop relationships with prospects via phone, email, etc.
- Knowledge of online marketing best practices, and applying them in a consultative role
- Knowledge of tracking referrals (e.g. cookie expiration, last click)
- Previous experience in sales/account management
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a critical thinker and be able to problem solve
- Must be open to travel to industry conventions as a company representative
- Education to degree level in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related fields desirable
- Minimum of 2 years as an Affiliate Manager for a lead generation company, sales experience, preferably with experience in the short-term lending and/or mortgage vertical
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and extremely internet savvy
- Proven sales record of aggressively expanding client base
T Dot UK Limited is the leading Affiliate Network in online advertising and marketing, and is designed to provide an unprecedented experience for lenders and affiliates. T Dot UK Limited remains at the forefront of the industry by recruiting and maintaining a team of seasoned professionals that have a passion for providing quality service and are dedicated to maintaining high standards of industry compliance.The Role:
- We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented Compliance Manager to join our team on a long term consulting basis!
- We are keen to hear from applicants who have previous experience monitoring compliance requirements within a regulated industry under FCA/ICO guidelines, understanding of current UK Data Protection law and employer responsibilities, including knowledge of the upcoming GDPR and implementation.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
- Ensure the company is compliant with, but not limited to, FCA regulatory requirements across Credit Broking and Consumer Credit products/services, and ICO requirements related to data protection at all times.
- Monitor regularly for changes in data protection law, and regulations to recommend updates to policies, processes and procedures.
- Maintain good knowledge of applicable UK legislation, codes of practice, industry guidelines and best practices that have the potential to impact the company.
- Continually review and update company procedures/manuals and implement agreed changes in a timely manner for all FCA/ICO regulations, and upcoming GDPR.
- Oversee the compliance and data protection functions.
- Identify and address gaps in data protection, security, and compliance.
- Provide training to staff on appropriate compliance issues consistently, and whenever needed.
- Ensure all departments are aware of changes, amendments, and carrying out new/amended procedures.
- Maintain working knowledge of and give full supportive guidance to staff on all FCA, ICO, and GDPR matters, as well as up-to-date knowledge of advertising practices through the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).
- Implement effective communication routes to departments to ensure all working with the same Procedures.
- Implement accurate administration systems to document and record any new/changes/amendments made to manual/procedures or training in line with FCA regulations.
- Provide reporting to management.
- Assists with generating appropriate responses to and for liaising with Supervisory Authorities.
- Other tasks and assignments of a legal and/or regulatory compliance nature.
- Undertake regular training to maintain core competencies required for the position, as well as to ensure the Company’s continued compliance practices.
- Demonstrable experience in the financial services industry, including experience within an operational risk or compliance environment.
- Knowledge of relevant financial services regulations, risk management frameworks and risk reporting.
- Knowledge of business continuity, information security, and data privacy.
- Education to degree level desirable.
- Experience in training and management of staff.
- Provide thorough consumer assistance as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of notes for documentation.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- Instinct to detect risk areas and red flags.
- Solution-minded; desire to solve problems.
- Project management skills. Ability to follow through and complete tasks on time.
- Ability to communicate concisely and persuasively in writing as well as the ability to draft clear and effective reports, policies etc.
- Min 2 year relevant experience within an FCA regulated industry (consumer credit, banking, mortgage lending and/or fintech industries preferable).