Affiliate Tips: 30 Engaging Questions to Help Nurture Your Leads
By now, you should already know what the term “lead nurturing” means. If not, we’ll briefly cover it again. Lead nurturing is a customer retention strategy by which the marketer or Affiliate attempts to create a trusting relationship with his or her clients. This can take on a few different forms: email marketing, social media interactions, blog comments, and the like. Through these various channels, Affiliates can reach out to their target consumers and engage in a trust-building exercise. One of the most common ways to build relationships with your potential clients is to ask engaging questions. Whether you choose to interact on social media or through your blog, here are 30 nurturing questions you can ask your leads. Who knows? The next conversation you have might turn into a conversion!
- What are you in need of most?
- What is it that you like most about online financial services?
- If you can improve on one thing about the financial services industry, what would it be?
- Have you gotten this type of financial help before?
- What would make our website more user-friendly?
- Do you have any questions about this online financial service?
- Would you like to speak directly to an agent?
- What is your definition of great customer service?
- How do you prefer to spend your financial loans?
- What can we do to improve your online experience?
- How did you hear about us?
- Why did you choose our service rather than others?
- Are there any questions that you have that were not answered in the FAQs? If so, what are they?
- What is the most cost-heavy item in your bill right now?
- Which payments are you dreading the most within the upcoming weeks?
- Is your daily commute weighing heavily on your pockets?
- Would you recommend our services to others? Why or why not?
- How has this financial service helped you thus far?
- Do you have any feedback for us regarding our online financial service?
- Do you think the interactive voice response system does a decent job at connecting you with a lender that’s right for you?
- Have you ever encountered a financial emergency?
- What service helped remedy your financial emergency?
- What’s your favourite aspect about this financial service?
- Do you have any recommendations for our next blog post?
- Which blog post has helped you the most? How so?
- What are some expenses that you need help paying off this month?
- Does your current job pay enough to get you to the next paycheck?
- Does your current job supply enough for unforeseen financial emergencies?
- What do you do when a financial emergency occurs out of the blue?
- How many different services have you tried so far?
As you can tell, these are an incredibly diverse range of questions; some are rhetorical and don’t warrant an answer, others compel the reader to give yes or no answers, and most are short-answer questions. The nature of these questions is to help you engage with your audience without thinking twice. Feel free to use this resource when you interact with your leads. To start generating an income with your traffic today, sign up to become a T DOT UK Affiliate!
Affiliate Tips: A Google Analytics Intelligence Briefing
Understanding your audience’s behaviour can feel like the work of a secret agent. These Google Analytics tips will give you a licence to kill it with key metrics.
12 Quick Lead Generation Tips for 2020
Here are a dozen dependable lead generation tips for an unpredictable year.
Four Easy Steps for Earning More from Your Website
How can affiliates earn more from their site? A few simple optimisation tricks.